Returns and refunds
• Interior Design Service
• Buying Guide
• Shipping & Delivery
• Payment Methods
• Returns and refunds
• Terms & Conditions
Return and repayment policies
Pursuant to art. 5 of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 n. 185, the Customer (if it qualifies as a "consumer" pursuant to Article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 n. 185) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the Products ordered, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the Products. The right of withdrawal is not applicable to articles with the words "Right of withdrawal not applicable" in the product page. The customer can not exercise the right of withdrawal for the supply contracts of a non-prefabricated product made according to an individual consumer choice (the current wording of the law states that the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for goods packaged on a individual or clearly personalized choice, Article 59 of 09/06/2005 n.206)
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us:
by mail: Non Solo Salotti Group Srl - Via Mario Pagano, 19 - 70123 Bari (BA)
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
of the decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the Customer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
- By withdrawing from the contract, all the payments made to us will be reimbursed to the Customer, with the exception of delivery costs, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day in which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract.
- These refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, no costs will be incurred as a consequence of such reimbursement.
The reimbursement can be suspended until the goods are received or until the consumer demonstrates that he has sent the goods back.
Goods returned must be sent and delivered to us at the address:
Non Solo Salotti Group Srl - Via Mario Pagano, 19 - 70123 Bari (BA)
without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the Customer has communicated his withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are returned before the expiry of the 14-day period.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be charged to the customer.
We remind users that: pursuant to Article 59 of Legislative Decree 06/09/2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code), the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to measure, customized, with variants or that due to their specific structure can not be returned or risk to deteriorate quickly and / or damage. In the event that the product sold falls in one of the cases referred to in art. 59 above, on the site will be shown the indication "Right of withdrawal not applicable" in the product sheet, in the pages of the purchase procedure and in the email confirming the order.We invite the kind customers to see the presence of this wording before making the purchase.
We also recommend you to :
- check the status of the Products delivered before signing the acknowledgment of receipt, and in particular that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document attached to the shipment
- verify that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered
- check the integrity of the content.
In case of discrepancies, the Customer can refuse to accept the package, signing his refusal.
- that the items must be returned in original packaging. Non Solo Salotti Group Srlreserves the right not to accept products returned without original packaging and any accessories.